Photo from The Courier-Journal, 1924
This is a photograph of the second Graham Springs Hotel in 1924. The hotel was used mainly as a recreational spa/resort, but many local activities also took place here. From anniversary and birthday parties, political conventions and rallies, and civic organizations, Graham Springs offered elegance to all who visited.
The right eel shown in the photograph is a portion of Mercer General Hospital, before James B. Haggin Memorial Hospital.
Post a Comment